Random facts and other cool things

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fall Break

Well, Fall Break for me is coming up soon. I get the first week in November off and I'd been looking forward to doing some European travel in the off season. I had earmarked several places as possibilities, frantically doing research before leaving the States.

Funny enough, when it came down to it, I decided to go to almost the last place I thought I'd go in the first few months of being here. I mean I thought I'd go to Haarlem or Barcelona or Prague, some place a little offbeat...but when it came down to it, between an amazing train ticket price and a deal on a studio apartment, I'm going to...well, I guess I'll let Fred, Kay and Audrey tell you.


5 comments:

  1. Fred,Kay and Audrey tell us what? DOn't leave us like that! Aunt Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. No - I can't get a video up - HELP - technoincompetent here - haven you forgotten already?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The video was taken off the tube...Doh!
    Feel like I'm left hanging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uploaded new one...just for you, Brian...

    ReplyDelete