Next weekend, I'll be at a PYP conference that just happens to be in Prague (oh darn). The conference will be intense (8:30-3:ooPM for 3 days), but we'll get the evenings to head into Prague and do some exploring. I'll be going with Alke as well as Daniela who is one of our German teachers.
The weekend after that is our faculty ski weekend in Austria. Technically, I'm not going to ski (maybe snowshoe or cross-country), but it will be a great time hanging out with the staff and their family in the mountains.
The next weekend is blissfully empty, thankfully, because the last weekend in March I will be starting my two-week Easter break in Venice! I'll be taking a train down and spending a week in Venice and a few days in Verona as well. I figure by the time I make it down there I will need a week just sitting on a bench staring at the canals.
If for some reason I fall off the blogging bandwagon again, you'll know why! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment