These are pictures of my apartment building and also of the area immediately surrounding it...
This is what the buildings look like. The white parts next to the windows are the special shades that you can wind up and down. They are heavy duty and act as screens when the windows are open. This is also my view facing east into the courtyard.

This is the view from half of my patio. I'm a corner unit so I have windows facing north and east so my patio wraps around both sides. This is facing north. The street is my street, Paracelsusstrasse.

This is from my street facing south (so my building is on the left off the shot). I go down this way to get to the major street nearby as well as my bank, bakery and grocery store.

If I walk in the opposite direction, it takes me to a lovely canal where you can stroll along the water.

Next to that is a tower from 1454. I'm not sure what it was, but here it is, just down the street.
How wonderful! Real trees! Fun to see where you live.
ReplyDeleteLove you,
MOM
Wow! With all the trees around the air must smell fresh. Looks like a great place to walk.
ReplyDeleteBeckie